IP ZONE COMPUTER has a superb team of technicians who make structured cabling a work of art. Our technicians have worked in a variety of structured cabling installations, giving us a leading edge over our competitors. Our experience in CAT 6 Cabling is built on technicians who know their trade and have experience comprised from a large number of completed structured cabling projects in Dubai and the UAE. Our team has run many projects delivering structured cabling (Network Cabling). Building or campus telecommunications cabling infrastructure that consists of a number of standardized smaller elements (structured).
A properly designed and installed Structured Cabling system provides a cabling infrastructure that delivers predictable performance as well as has the flexibility to accommodate moves, adds and changes; maximizes system availability, provides redundancy; and future proofs the usability of the cabling system.
All of our certified structured cabling & fiber optic cabling technicians are skilled fiber optics network installers specializing in:
- Fiber Optic Installation
- Fiber Optic Fusion Splicing
- Fiber Optic OTDR Testing
- Upgrading Existing Systems
- Wire & Cable Relocation
- Fiber Optic Cabling
- Patch Panel Terminations
- OSP (Outside Plant) Installation
What Are the Benefits of Structured Cabling?
Once again, organization is the key word here. With an organized structured cabling system the benefits are:
- MAC’s are much quicker due to the fact that they are done in the MDA versus running long patch cords from equipment racks.
- Potential for downtime is reduced as potential for human error is drastically reduced due to this organization.
- Time savings; cable and port tracing becomes a much easier job with a structured cabling system.
- Aesthetics; Never underestimate the looks! A structured cabling system will look much cleaner than a point to point method. Since the changes are done in the MDA versus at the hardware, the hardware can be cabled up and not touched in most instances. This allows the cabling in front of the switch to remain aesthetically pleasing.